Terms and Conditions
- Legal capacity; Children and minors. If you are under the legal age (14 years) to provide consent, you cannot use our services, unless you have the legal consent of your parents or guardians to use our service. For this reason, you can only use our services if you have legal capacity to contract and comply with these Terms.
- Updates of the Terms. We are continually working to introduce additional characteristics to our services. Because applicable laws constantly change, we reserve the right to be able to revise the Terms and publish the updates. You accept receiving notices of updates to these Terms via our publication. If you do not agree with the updated Terms, you cannot continue using the service or should close your account. Your continued use of any of our services shall be considered tacit acceptance of any update.
- The information you provide us in order to use the service. To access TACH Service or any function we offer in TACH Service, you will use a nickname or pseudonym that does not identify the user or the person using the service. However, in the event that personal information is requested, that information must be truthful and complete, as registered. If we at TACH believe that the information is not correct, up-to-date or complete, we have the right to prevent access to our services or to any of their resources and to cancel or suspend the account.
- Brands and author’s rights. Our services and materials included by TACH are protected by author’s rights, patents, trade secrets or other property rights (“Author’s Rights”). Some of the logotypes or other images included by TACH in our services are also protected as registered and unregistered trade marks, trade names and/or service brands owned by TACH and/or others (“Trade Marks”).
- Your use of our material. Your right to make use of our service and any material or other content that appears in it is subject to compliance with these Terms. The material or any other content of our services cannot be modified or used for any purpose not permitted by these Terms. Such prohibited use violates these Terms and may infringe the author’s rights and/or registered trade marks protected by law. The material and all content of this service cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, transmitted, distributed or used in any other way, unless specifically so authorized by TACH.
What are the services that TACH offers?
- Group chat services. As part of our service, we offer you the opportunity to create a group or join other groups through a link shared via social networks, email or QR code. You can also create a topic to speak about a specific matter. You will be asked to create an account, with username and password, enabling you to use our services. You should not share your account or password with anyone, and should protect the security of your account.
You furthermore understand that the services of the free version of TACH for group chat are exclusively for private and domestic use and not for business use or professional purposes.
You guarantee and accept that you will not use the services in such manner as to:
- Infringe or violate intellectual property rights (including those of the company).
- Use inappropriate language such as vulgarities or blasphemy or which incites hate or any other thing deemed offensive.
- Harass or threaten any person, brand, organization or social group.
- Threaten constitutionally recognized public freedom and fundamental rights envisaged in international regulations and treaties.
- Infringe the right to honor, personal and family privacy or the rights to one’s own image.
- Have your commentary contain viruses or any component that can damage or hinder normal operation of the networks, the system or the computer equipment of TACH or of third parties.
- Have it used for business or promotional purposes and not related to the publication or activities of TACH, and which are repeatedly published (spam).
THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND OPINIONS INCLUDED AND/OR EXPRESSED IN THE PUBLIC CHATS, COMMENT SECTIONS OR OTHER FORUMS IN THIS SERVICE (“FORUMS”) ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF THE PROVIDERS OF TACH. TACH DOES NOT COMMIT TO MONITORING OR REVIEWING THE FORUMS AND THE CONTENT OF THE FORUMS IS THEREFORE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF TACH. ANY USE OF THE FORUMS SHALL BE AT THE USER’S RISK AND BE SUBJECT TO THE ESTABLISHED LIABILITY LIMITS AND LIABILITY EXEMPTIONS.
We want a good atmosphere in our app! Because we want to protect you and other users and ensure that your experience is positive, you have the right to block users and report content associated to improper use of our services, causing damage to other participants.
- Group chats: the service allows users to enter public chats by invitation and also the option to create their own chat or specific topic. The public chats are conversations between groups of participants who have a common interest or affiliation and are chatting among themselves. The public chats of TACH may include content that is not appropriate for children; people who see, follow or take part in a public chat should therefore be at least 14 years old or, if TACH CORPORATE is used, the company or enterprise responsible for the group conversations can process the personal information of minors under 14 years old as long as compliance with data protection regulations is ensured, obtaining due consent from the parents or designated legal guardians and guaranteeing the best interest of the minors.
You can always stop following a public chat of TACH if you believe it is not right for you in any way. You can leave the group at any moment.
TACH does not commit to monitoring public chats or other forums; the content published in public chats is not the responsibility of TACH.
- Comments: when you use our public forums, their content is public and you allow others who have been invited to the group to view those comments. You can accordingly edit your comment within 15 minutes after sending it, and can also eliminate the comment at any time.
- Group chat (TACH CORPORATE): the conditions described above shall be applied for regular use of the chats of TACH CORPORATE, as long as they do not contradict the conditions of use established by the companies or enterprises responsible for managing the corporate group chats, which shall be accepted by the user before accessing those chats.
TACH also grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license, which cannot be sublicensed or transferred, to use our services, subject to our conditions. This license is granted for the sole purpose of allowing you to use our services in the manner stipulated in our conditions. Licenses or rights will not be granted implicitly or in any other way, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
- Responsibility for its use. You can only use our service and content for licit purposes and in accordance with applicable law, and are forbidden from storing, distributing or transmitting any illegal material via this service. You may otherwise be exposed to criminal and/or civil liability. You understand and accept that all material published publicly or transmitted via this service is the exclusive responsibility of the sender, not of TACH, and that you are responsible for all material that you load, public or transmit publicly via this service.
- Violación de los sistemas de seguridad. Se le prohíbe utilizar cualquier servicio para comprometer la seguridad o alterar los recursos y / o cuentas del sistema. El uso o la distribución de herramientas diseñadas para comprometer la seguridad (por ejemplo, programas de detección de contraseñas, herramientas de descifrado, malware o herramientas de sondeo de redes) está estrictamente prohibido.
- Waiver of guarantees. WE SHALL MAKE EVERY REASONABLE EFFORT TO PROVIDE YOU OUR SERVICES AND MAINTAIN A SECURE AND ERROR-FREE ENVIRONMENT. HOWEVER, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT TACH WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF OUR SERVICES, SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES ‘AS IS’ AND WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF EXPRESS OR IMPLICIT GUARANTEE, WHICH INCLUDES, AMONG OTHERS, GUARANTEES OF MARKETABILITY, IDEALNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ABSENCE OF ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER TYPE OF HARMFUL CODE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY INFORMATION WE PROVIDE IS PRECISE, COMPLETE OR USEFUL, THAT OUR SERVICES ARE OPERATIVE, ERROR-FREE, PROTECTED OR SECURE, OR THAT OUR SERVICES FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE DO NOT CONTROL, NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTROLLING, HOW OR WHEN OUR USERS USE OUR SERVICES OR THE FUNCTIONS, SERVICES AND INTERFACES THAT OUR SERVICES PROVIDE. WE ARE NOT REPSONSIBLE NOR ARE WE OBLIGED TO CONTROL THE ACTIONS OR THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING THE CONTENT) OF OUR USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. YOU FREE US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, BRANCHES AND THEIR AND OUR DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS AND AGENTS (TOGETHER, THE “PARTIES OF TACH”) FROM ANY CLAIM, COMPLAINT, SUIT OR DISPUTE (TOGETHER, “CLAIM”) AND DAMAGES KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, RELATED, DERIVED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTY. IF THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, APPLICABLE AS A RESULT OF THE USE YOU MAKE OF OUR SERVICES, DO NOT SO PERMIT, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER WILL NOT MODIFY YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO TACH.
- Limitation of liability. OUR JOINT LIABILITY STEMMING FROM OUR CONDITIONS, US OR OUR SERVICES, OR RELATED IN ANY WAY THERETO, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LOSSES THAT ARE A REASONABLY PREDICTABLE CONSEQUENCE OF THAT NONCOMPLIANCE.
IF THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE, APPLICABLE AS A RESULT OF THE USE YOU MAKE OF OUR SERVICES, DO NOT SO PERMIT, THE ABOVE LIMITATION WILL NOT MODIFY YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO TACH.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and absolve TACH from responsibility for any claim, suit, liability, cost or expenditure, including reasonable lawyer fees, resulting from your noncompliance with these Terms, including any of its provisions, representations or previous guarantees, from your location or transmission of any content to the servers of TACH and/or from any use of your user account.
- Liability release. If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release TACH from claims, liabilities, costs or expenditures and damages (real and consequent of any kind or nature, known and unknown, arising from or related in any way to such disputes).
- Choice of law. These Terms shall be governed, interpreted and applied in accordance with Spanish law.
- Jurisdictional disputes. If you reside in the European Union and outside it, you accept that the Claim should be resolved in a competent court of Spain that has jurisdiction over it and that the laws of Spain shall govern these conditions, as well as any Claim, regardless of the provisions about conflicts of laws.
How to contact us.
This service is controlled and operated by THE TACH TEAM, a limited company incorporated under Spanish law, with business address at Huertas 12, 28012, and tax ID number B88167911. Please send any comment or complaint about the service to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send any comment or complaint about the service to email@example.com
- General. If any provision of these Terms is judged, by written decision, to be illegal, null or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be considered separable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the other provisions. This is the full agreement between you and TACH regarding the matters contained herein and the service.